To ensure PACCC certificants are up-to-date on the latest developments in the professional animal care services industry; management and understanding of quality of care; and/or the professional operations of pet care services, PACCC requires regular recertification. The following recertification requirements have been established to ensure current and relevant knowledge and skills.
Certified Professional Animal Care Provider (CPACP) Recertification Requirements (Note: Information on CPACM and CPACO recertification coming soon):
- 20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) every 3 years
- Submission of completed Application for Recertification (available online via link provided below) which also includes submitting:
- Recertification fee of $200
- Submission of PACCC CEU Tracking and Submission Form
CPACP RECERTIFICATION PROCESS
- Read the CPACP Recertification Handbook before applying for recertification
PDF available for download here.
- Complete the Application for Recertification by clicking here.
- Submit your completed CEU Tracking and Submission Form along with your application
- Provide the appropriate payment information with your application
Note: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about CEUs or other recertification policies.