The Professional Animal Care Certification Council Founders Award recognizes certified professionals for distinguished contributions to the pet care industry. Recipients of the Founders Award exemplify PACCC’s standards in their individual institutions and elevate our profession as a whole.
– PACCC Certification at any level
– Individuals with an acknowledged career in any aspect of the pet care industry, such as business ownership,
nonprofit involvement, or volunteer work, and who have contributed to PACCC’s mission of raising awareness of
the need for certification in our industry
– Applications are welcomed from individuals nominating themselves, as well as applications submitted in
support of a nominee.
– Nominations will be evaluated by the PACCC Nominations Committee using a standardized rubric. Nominees
will be ranked, and the committee will then discuss the panel’s determination to select the recipient. A
recommendation of the highest scoring member will be presented to the board at the August board meeting for
– The chair will communicate the winner’s name and a brief outline of their attributes and achievements to the
attendees of the annual board meeting dinner. The winner will receive a plaque to signify their accomplishment
and be recognized on the PACCC website and social media.
***Nominations for the 2023 Founder’s Award are now closed. The nomination window for 2023 will open late Spring. We will post on this page with updates.