We firmly believe PACCC certification will save and protect lives, but to make that happen we need your help! Below are the areas where we need the most help. Will you help us make a pawsitive difference in the pet care industry?
PACCC is looking for volunteers to help with the following:
- Identify potential core supporters and develop individual donor campaign
- Develop and implement a successful online fundraising campaign through social media, online auctions, online shopping sites, etc.
- Assist in the development and procurement of financial sponsorships from pet industry vendors and suppliers
- Develop local, national and global fundraising partnerships
And much, much more!
If you’re interested or need more information, please contact us at:
STUDY GROUP LEADER
The Study Group Leader will assist with the following:
- Setting up meetings with the Study Group Participants
- Mentorship and communication with Study Group Participants
PACCC Study Groups will help motivate more Pet Care Providers to certify. If you’re interested or need more information about Leading a Study Group, please email us!
MORE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
And we have even more committee opportunities. Email us to learn more about where we need your help!